There are many different coaching styles and just as many opinions as to which one is best.
Ultimately, it’s what YOU need that is important and finding a coach that can help you get the results you are looking for.
Here is a list of some of the awesomeness you can expect from a coaching relationship:
- Visionary: A coach helps you envision your desired outcome.
- Strategist: A coach helps you map out a plan to reach your goals.
- Partner: A coach helps you reach the desired goal.
- Trainer: A coach teaches you the skills, strategies and techniques to address your concerns.
- Resource: A coach provides resources and connections to ensure your success.
- Listener: A coach listens.
- Motivator: A coach inspires.
- Supporter: A coach provides support in difficult times.
- Guide: A coach helps you get and stay on track.
- Helper: A coach assists you with difficult assignments.
- Assertive: A coach is direct when needed.
- Accountability: A coach helps you reach your goals by checking in regularly.
Do you need a coach? Figure out first what challenges you would like help with and then find a coach that specializes in that area.
P.S. We have many coaches here at The Canadian Coach who help in a wide variety of areas. Let us know if we can help in your search.